Sunday 5 December 2010

Sewing Clutter

I got two loads of laundry done yesterday and one put away completely.  The other is still out in the garage, but it's raining so it's going to stay there.

I got a lot of dishes done.  I also got the tallest rose trimmed and some of the gourd vine trimmed off the sidewalk and gates.  If I do stuff as I see it I won't get so far behind.

I also cleaned and refilled the hummingbird feeder, because even in Dec. I still see a hummingbird now and then.

In Etsy chat last night I found a sewing buddy. She's going to work with me so we can motivate each other to get more sewing done. I have piles and piles of sewing, tons of patterns and boxes of fabric everywhere. Organizing it all is a nightmare. Well, every domestic problem has a solution so I'll have to come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment