Saturday 4 December 2010

A Place For Everything Master List

1. Books- All books go on bookcases.  Which means I need either less books or more bookcases.
2. CD's- All of my CD's go in the folding bin on my bedroom cubbies under the window.
3. My clothes- dresser and closet (if I can ever move enough boxes to get into the closet.
4. Crafts that are finished and for sale: Appropriately marked bins
5. Crafts that are in progress: Not sure yet
6. Make-up
7. Musical instruments: I need to make a special area for these
8. Hats: Upper shelf in hall closet
9. Holiday decorations: Appropriately marked bins in the garage
10. Tools: By rolling tool cabinet which is currently in the dining room but shouldn't be
11. Yarn...all yarn must be contained and cat proofed.

Well, that's a good list to start with for now. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment