Friday 10 December 2010

Back to the Desk

Yesterday I bit off more than I could chew work wise and got nothing done in my house. Today I was trying to put lotion on my back and managed to get cramps across my back from shoulder to shoulder.  Ouch, that hurts. If I feel better later I'll get back to the uncluttering tasks.

I made some headway on my desk by getting the Christmas cards sent. I've got to break the habit of randomly leaving things on my desk. Right now as I look around I have a knitting loom, 2 hats, a tape measure, four faux candy canes, my camera case, my last 3 Etsy projects that I listed, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.  And if I don't clean off at least one spot for my cat to sleep, he'll just keep knocking things off until he has a clean spot. Sometimes I think I should put velcro across the desktops and stick things down so Wallop can't knock them off. I don't need any help messing up my bedroom. I'm doing just fine by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment