Thursday 13 September 2012

Packing and Cleaning

I have another full box to go to Goodwill. And our microwave died so it's going to the Goodwill recycling bin.  Did you know they take all those electronics you aren't supposed to put in the dumpster?  If it has a cord, they will take it.  Call to make sure. I'm not sure every single branch does it.  But lucky for me the one across the street from me does.

A friend has offered to let us stack boxes at his house until we find a place to rent. That will be a blessing because there is no way to clean up the old place with all these boxes here.  We waste all our time re-stacking boxes. I have painful deja vu about trusting a friend to do this in the past. She was dishonest and tried to keep my piano as a payment when I went to get my stuff back. I am trying to swallow those feelings of fear and hope this doesn't come back to bite me. But I have to do something to get off top dead center and move this project along.

We drove an hour and a half out to the desert yesterday to look for a rental. No luck so far. So now it's home again and back to cleaning again.




No comments:

Post a Comment