Friday 23 March 2012

Sorting Things

I was just about to vacuum the hallway today when the vacuum fell apart in my hands.  I truly believe we need a new one but my boyfriend thinks it just needs the screws replaced, so we spent $10 online ordering screws and belts. I think the screw holes are stripped, which is why the screws fell out to begin with, but I'll try his way first. The vacuum is at least 10 years old and I think it is just worn out.

At least I got the dishwasher loaded. And I just sorted a bunch of stuff out of a laundry basket. The fabric went into a fabric box and the patterns went into a pattern box. I found 2 crochet hooks, some confetti, and some flat stones. The stones will go in the mosaic project bin since I'm into mosaics right now. I know it sounds obvious, but half the battle is grouping similar things together. There was half a ream of paper in there, so that went into the paper bin under my desk. I'll use the three hole punch on it and transfer it into my next junk journal to be used as drawing paper or scrap paper. I fell better now that that's done. And none too soon since my bed is now cleared off and it's almost midnight.

Mosaic Bird House work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment